About the React Native Developer position
We are looking for a React Native developer who will join our Engineering team to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications. You will also collaborate with other internal teams to develop functional mobile applications and support existing mobile products of our company.
You should have significant experience in mobile development and be able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment. We also expect you to be passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps.
Mobile Developer responsibilities are:
- Develop fully functional iOS and Android applications.
- Writing clean code
- Create and execute unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Support the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release and support phases
- Retrieve specific requirements and suggest solutions to improve user experience
- Evaluate and debug mobile applications to optimize their performance
- Work together with the Product Development team to plan new features
- Support legacy applications and suggest ways to improve or replace them
- Oversee the compliance of applications with established quality standards
- Find and suggest new features, applications, and protocols
- Stay informed about new technology trends
Mobile Developer requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working in React Native Developer position
- Have Published mobile applications on the App stores
- Familiar with Swift, Objective C, and kotlin.
- Good experience with common third-party libraries and APIs
- Good knowledge of OOP design principles
- Strong analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or other relevant areas
- Since most of our team is around Asia and Eastern Europe, we require someone within GMT+2 to GMT+7
Nice to have:
- Experience in chatting or streaming apps
- Mobile apps analytics and tracking (firebase analytics will be fine)
- Experience working on WebRTC
- Familiar with WebSocket
- Good UI taste